Monday, June 22, 2009

VACATION 2009....Colorado tour

I LOVE family vacations. Spending time with the people I LOVE the most, away from reality, and focusing exclusively on the family. We went to Garden of the Gods to watch Adam run ( ALWAYS feel proud to be his wife but I feel so much when I watch him achieve a goal), Denver, Estes Park, and Winter Park. All amazing and all beautiful. We had a blast and now I have TONS of laundry waiting for me. I guess it's back to reality.

A plethora of vacation pictures for you to enjoy... So do just that.













I'll post more soon... too big of files.

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh how fun!!

We are headed there this weekend. :) We have a cabin outside of Co. Springs, and will stay there, but probably drive up to Estes Park too.