Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July RECAP!!!

I can't believe July is OVER! I guess I will just recap in pictures. Or at least what I remember of it!


The kids finished up with T-ball, softball, and baseball. Let me tell you that having 3 kids in three sports at the same time was C.R.A.Z.Y!!! I guess this is just the beginning!


We had some friends over for the fourth and we had so much FUN! Sorry for the lack of pictures here...

Carly sported her first set of pigtails. CUTENESS!

Adam turned 30!!!!! We celebrated by decorating the house and "SURPRISING" him... I think he loved it!
On the 14th we celebrated 9 years of marriage! No pictures, but I really feel like we had a lot to celebrate and be thankful for. We are BLESSED beyond measure!



Adam ran is first marathon! He did GREAT in 3hrs. and 41 minutes. I had so much fun watching him. I am so proud to be his wife!
The kids (Tyler, Leah, and Turner) spent the week at Camp Family. This was just a picture of Okoboji. Camp family is where my parents, and Adam's dad and his wife Lori, and Mom and husband Kevin take turns having all the kids and SPOILING them beyond belief, and then send them on to the next house. I think it is SO awesome that my kids get that opportunity. THEY LOVE IT! I on the other hand then spent the next two weeks "re-training" my spoiled children... BUT I wouldn't have it any other way! I had some MUCH needed time with just Carly and forgot what it was like to just have ONE!!! Oh my, that was quite a difference. JUST to reiterate... I LOVE having FOUR!!!
Adam grew (and shaved) a beard... Don't tell him this, but it was growing on me! We ended the month with everyone in the family having the flu! (That made for a lot of cleaning to ring in August) I can't wait to see what August brings!

1 comment:

The Boccias said...

Yea, you updated! :) Looks like your whole family has been very busy. I had to laugh about all the sports. Wow. We should get together after some of your crew is in school. :)