Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy... and blaming vampires

I am always busy... As I am sure most of you are. Some things that take up my time are things that HAVE to be done (laundry, cooking, cleaning, errands, finding toothbrushes... you know the normal day-to-day-with four kids stuff) Some things I am busy with because I want to be (working out, sewing, making hair bows, playing silly games with the kids) But there is something I am embarrassed to admit... so (deep breath) until last month, it has been OVER 8 years since I read a book for pleasure (not counting the Bible, and a few college books I actually found myself enjoying)... children's books don't count, they are in a whole category of their own, I am talking ACTUAL books without pictures people...
Then I was at gymnastics practice and was peer pressured into reading the Twilight Chronicles.
And well let's just say that many of the things that NEEDED to get done didn't.


I read all four books in about a week...

There, I got it off my chest. I became a Twilight freak... I never saw myself as a vampire/werewolf kind of gal.
Just don't tell anyone.
Plus, I am just letting the world know, as a bias mother, I think that Carly should be casted as Renesmee Cullen.... What do you think?

(This photo was NOT ahem... AT ALL edited... Ahem wink wink)

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Ok....so I did read this the other day, but didn't want to comment until I picked up the shirts and you could see that I'm a "normal" person! I LOVE the twilight saga! I had a group of friends go together to the New Moon midnight show downtown in the Director's Suite! If you'd like to see Eclipse in June, I'm going to do something similar then too!

Jennifer

jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie C. said...

I also read them all in as many days after much pressure and am in love too! Who would have thought, huh?!