Sunday, March 15, 2009

How does your garden grow???

Today made it official..Spring is here. My garden is planted. If you didn't know. I love to garden. Last year was my first year with a real garden and I learned a few things. I hope that this years garden will be better than last year. Here is a before picture



And here is after everything was planted.










I know that it is not much change. But just wait. I love to see those little plants come up. Today we planted Basil, Chives, rhubarb, corn, peas, three types of beans, potatoes, carrots, onions, zuchini, and green peppers. I still have to buy some tomato plants and jalepenos.

The kids played in the backyard, and I set Carly in the grass while I worked and she had an obvious aversion to it. She did not move! I think she sat for at least 15 minutes. She did not cry, but she would not get up and walk either. She just sat and "talked" to the neighbor doggies. Silly girl.

Happy Spring!

No comments: