Monday, March 22, 2010

Frugal Fun With Barber Tools

We had a great time on Sunday. I laughed until I cried.

My very wonderful husband decided it was time to rid himself of winter....

(Thank goodness!)


He grew a beard to help shield his face against the harsh winter wind when he runs 18-20 miles on Sundays.


(I really don't blame him, but I still wouldn't grow one...even if I could.)


So we decided to have some fun with the clippers.


I guess you could add it to the list of my many jobs as a mom and wife. I am a barbress.

(If that is a word. If not I am making it up and calling myself one)


I only do boys' hair.... If I did girls and boys I would be a stylist. I guess....


So check out the handy work, we came up with names for all the pictures... which one do you like best? What would you call it?
I like 20 best...



No comments: