Saturday, March 13, 2010

Winner Winner and a Chicken Dinner!

Okay my friends it's time...
Drum roll please....

The Rouse House!

AND (I know I must be in a good mood)
Kaitlyn @ 12:36 pm

Let's give 'em a round of applause

Please contact me
jen.christians@cox.net
I will give you the information on how to get your prize...
For those of you wondering, Since there were comments in both places, I added the total comments 67 so the 17 comments in the more recent post were comments 51-67 (make sense? NO? Well, it did to me and it's my blog (-:)

Now as promised the Chicken Dinner...let me give you a little background...

My Super Good Friend Tara and I have been on a weight loss journey for a little over a year now.
We were on the search for YUMMY but healthy recipes that our families would eat to. On this mission We have found lots of good ones, but this is one of my families FAVS!!!

Recipe for pampered chicken go there try it... you won't be sorry and neither will your hips...

Also Never FEAR, if you didn't win this time go HERE it's Julie from Joy's Hope... She is pretty rad...

7 comments:

Kim Rahn said...

LOVE LOVE your LEAH LARAE shop!!!!

Tessa said...

Hi there, I am stopping by from Joy's Hope. I have checked out the Pampered Chicken recipe (looks yummy!) and also your etsy shop. Great stuff! :)

Lynette said...

Leaving some bloggy love courtesy of Joy's Hope:) That chicken recipe sounds fabulous!

Doreen said...

Hi, I'm coming over from Joy's Hope and I'm going to check out that yummy chicken recipe! I *heart* your Etsy shoppe!!

The Turner family said...

The recipe looks great! We are on a mission for healthy, yet yummy recipes too! Cute items in your etsy shop!
Megan

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Jen, that picture of Freddy Mercury has me cracking up!

The Rouse House said...

The hat came in the mail today, thank you!! http://the-rouse-house.blogspot.com/2010/03/mail.html